Friday, January 18, 2013

Couldn't give a stuff about Lance Armstrong - more interested in the liars in NZ cricket...

English: Cyclist Lance Armstrong at the 2008 T...
English: Cyclist Lance Armstrong at the 2008 Tour de Gruene Individual Time Trial, 1 November 2008 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Ross Taylor at Trent Bridge June 2008
English: Ross Taylor at Trent Bridge June 2008 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
  • I couldn't give a stuff about Lance Armstrong - an alleged cheat and bully. I'm more interested in those people in NZ cricket who just can't tell the truth. Sacked captain Ross Taylor did nothing, but there seems to be some insinuation that he has. Coach Mike Hesson wanted him out and obviously manipulated the situation to ensure Taylor was sacked and replaced by the current captain, Brendon McCullen. The latter is so far unsuccessful and has not scored runs - unlike Taylor in his last test. Ross Taylor is the best top-order batsman since Steven Fleming, and potentially the best since Martin Crowe.

    Clean up NZ cricket and get a new coach and CEO - they are both uselss anyway...
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was pretty pleased to uncover this web site.

I wanted to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!

! I definitely liked every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to look at
new information in your web site.

Feel free to visit my webpage how much should i weigh for my age and height