Wednesday, November 30, 2011

David Parker pulls out of Labour leadership race - now backs David Shearer

David Parker has pulled out of the candidacy race for Labour leadership.
He is now throwing his support behind David Shearer.
The decision leaves David Cunliffe and Mr Shearer in contention for the leader role.
Shane Jones is yet to decide whether or not he will put his hand up for the job.
Mr Parker says he remains committed to Labour ideals and will endeavour to work hard to achieve them for New Zealanders and the country.
"There is growing support for a new face to lead the Labour Party. I intend to support David Shearer in his bid."
3 News


Read more: http://www.3news.co.nz/David-Parker-pulls-out-of-Labour-leader-race/tabid/419/articleID/234913/Default.aspx#ixzz1fKouHUBx
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That’s a extremely nice post. I’m very sure I'll recommend it to my co-workers.When you post more posts please e mail them to me.

My website having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage

Anonymous said...

Thanκs foг shaгing your thoughts on
car сovers fοr hail damаgе.
Regards

My web-sitе :: 1 Month Car insurance